We are currently open.
|Monday||08:00 – 12:30||13:30 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 12:30||13:30 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 12:30||13:30 – 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 – 12:30||13:30 – 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 – 12:30||13:30 – 18:30|
Please note that the telephone lines close for half an hour over the lunchtime period but the surgery remains open.
Please find further details regarding when we are closed here.
Out of Hours Service
If you require medical attention outside normal surgery hours please telephone the NHS helpline on 111.
If you are assessed as requiring a home visit, you will be visited by a fully qualified doctor. Remember this is meant for situations that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
NHS Walk-in Centres are available at the following venues (please telephone before attending to confirm opening hours):
- Warren Farm Urgent Care Centre, Warren Farm Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham B44 0PU. Telephone 0121 465 5600
- Samuel Johnson Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit, Trent Valley Road, Lichfield, WS13 6EF. Telephone 01283 566 333
- Walsall Urgent Care Centre, Saddlers Centre, Bridgeman Street, Walsall, WS1 1YT. Telephone 01922 656 391
- Boots Walk-In Centre, Lower Ground Floor, Boots the Chemist, Birmingham city centre (opposite Marks & Spencer). Telephone 0121 255 4500
- Erdington Health & Wellbeing Centre, 196 High Street, Erdington, B23 6SJ. Telephone 0121 686 8010
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.